Most of you are probably not looking to change your sex life next month or next year, you want to start hooking up now, and that’s why you’re here. Increasing your chances of finding a hook up is easy, and all about information and communication.
Here are some tips for having a successful profile so you can Hook UP tonight!
1. Pictures are crucial. You want at least one good picture that includes your face and shoulders. Think of this headshot as your hello to potential hook ups. You should also include a recent full body shot that accurately displays your body type. Nudes are optional, but if you include them, choose tasteful ones. 10/10 women agree that cell phone dick pics are their least favorite pictures.
2. State your desires plainly. Do you like to dress up like a sheep and run circles at the local track while a leather clad catwoman chases you with a wheel of cheese? You should probably include that information in your profile. It cuts down on surprises and serves as a signal to matching partners. You’re advertising yourself, it makes sense that you include your special features, meaning your specific fetishes, desires, and talents.
3. Your talents are important. If you like to go down for so long you need scuba gear, sell that part of yourself. If you have the stamina of a long distance runner, they need to know that too! Lean on your strengths as a lover. The size of your genitals is not nearly as important as the skill you have.
4. If you’re looking for something specific in a partner, include that too. If you only date blondes, save brunettes and redheads some time and include that preference. Like big woman, include that in your profile. Plus size ladies are infinitely more likely to email you or respond to you if it says in your profile that you appreciate plus size beauties.
5. Speaking of, know your terminology. Here are a few adult dating and hook up terms you might want to know.
NSA – no strings attached
BBW – big beautiful woman
SSBBW – super sized big beautiful woman (women over 250 or 300lbs)
AA – African American
BDSM – bondage, domination, sadism, and masochism – these are kinky people
Feeder/Feedee – people interested in feeding others food or being fed
Devotee – someone who appreciates amputees (or some other super specific thing like that)
Buckle Bunny – someone who likes ranchers and rodeo participants
Rope Bunny – someone who enjoys being tied up
ACDC – Bixexual
Arts – Fetishes
BHM – Big Handsome Man
Cougar – an older woman that enjoys younger mentioned
Daddy – an often older man who enjoys younger or younger acting women
39 – oral anal sex, salad tossing
Unicorn – a single, bisexual female that joins couples
When you read those terms in your profile, you’re often reading from someone versed in casual sex or the swinger community. These are great people to hook up with, and they almost always know what they want.
If you use these terms, as well as the tips above, you’ll increase your chances of having a hook up tonight, and you’ll have more partners to choose from.